TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- I. PROVISIONS AND GENERAL CONDITIONS
- The following Terms and Conditions stipulate the principles of order
placement and processing applicable fat P.A.T. spółka z ograniczoną
odpowiedzialnością sp.k. as well as the principles of using the Online
Platform www.bugala.pl and online shops of the Seller: www.e-pat.pl and www.sklep.bugala.pl
- The online shops which operate at: www.e-pat.pl and www.sklep.bugala.pl as well as the Online Platform www.bugala.pl
are managed by P.A.T. spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k.
(formerly P.A.T Bugała Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością ), with
its registered office in Częstochowa at ul. Legionów 98, entered into
the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Częstochowa,
17th Economic Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS
number 0000697406, Tax ID (NIP) 573-020-72-88, National Official
Business Register Number (REGON) 150020489.
- The Customer shall have the possibility of contacting the Seller at
42-200 Częstochowa, ul. Legionów 98, by telephone - helpline 34 360 23
70 for landline phones and mobile phones, respectively, at the e-mail
address email@example.com or through a contact form available on the
- In order to use the Shops and the Online Platform, the following are required:
a) Internet access
b) an Internet browser which accepts cookies:
- Internet Explorer in the version not older than IE 8,
- Mozilla Firefox in the version not older than 4.0,
- Google Chrome in the version not older than 27,
- Opera in the version not older than 12.11.
c) minimum screen resolution of 1024x 768
d) an active e-mail account (e-mail)
e) installed support for Adobe Flash Player plug-ins
- In order to use the shopping or inquiry options in the online shop
and platform, the user may register on the website, however, it is not a
precondition necessary for placing an order/sending an inquiry.
- The Seller shall not collect any fees for communication with the
Seller through any means of distance communication, however, the Buyer
shall bear the costs in the amount resulting from an agreement they
concluded with a third party that provides distance communication
services for the Buyer.
- II. DEFINITIONS
- Postal address - name and surname and/or name of the institutions, location in the city/town, postal code and city.
- Address for reporting complaints: P.A.T. spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k., ul Legionów 98. 42-200 Częstochowa.
- Delivery price list - a list of available delivery options and their costs available at ......
- Contact data:
Address: P.A.T. spółka z ograniczoną
odpowiedzialnością sp.k. (former P.A.T. Bugała Spółka z ograniczona
odpowiedzialnością), ul Legionów 98. 42-200 Częstochowa
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Telephone: 34 360 23 70
Fax: 34 368 16 30
- Delivery - a type of shipment service with a determined carrier and cost, provided in the delivery price list available at ....
- Proof of purchase - an invoice, a bill or a receipt issued in accordance with the VAT Law of 11th March 2004, as amended, and other relevant provisions of law.
- Buyer - Entrepreneur
- Civil Code – the Civil Code Act of 23rd April 1964, as amended.
- Code of Good Practice - a collection of procedures, especially
ethical and professional standards referred to in Article 2 section 5 of
the Act of 23rd August 2007 on counteracting unfair trading market practices, as amended.
- Basket - a list of products prepared based the on products offered in the shop and selected by the Buyer.
- Place of service completion - a place indicated by a Customer in an order as a place of goods/products collection.
- Time of object release - the time when a Customer or a third party
indicated by the Customer for collection takes the object in their
- Online Platform – an online service available at www.bugala.pl, through which a Customer may send and an offer inquiry regarding the products sold on the Platform.
- Payment - method of payment for the subject of the agreement and delivery
- Foreign entity - Buyer/Customer whose place of residence or registered office is located outside the territory of Poland
- Consumer Law - Consumer Rights Law of 30th May 2014
- Product - a movable item advertised on the Online Platform
- Subject of the agreement - products and delivery which constitute the subject of an agreement.
- Entrepreneur – a natural person conducting a business activity, a
legal person and an organizational unit which is not a legal person, but
which is granted legal capacity by law, conducting a business or
professional activity on their own behalf.
- Object - a movable item which may be or is the subject of an agreement.
- Shop / online shop - an online service available at www.e-pat.pl or
sklep.bugala.pl via which a Customer/Foreign Entity - for the e-pat
shop, or a Foreign Entity - for the www.sklep.bugala shop may place an
Inquiry, and an Entrepreneur sign a purchase agreement for products
available on the website.
P.A.T. spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k.
(former P.A.T. Bugała Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością) with its
registered office in Częstochowa at ul. Legionów 100, entered into the
Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court 17th Economic
Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS number
0000697406, Tax ID (NIP) 573-020-72-88, National Official Business
Register Number (REGON) 150020489.
- Party - the Seller and the Customer
- System – a system of compatible IT devices and software which
ensures processing and storage, as well as sending and collecting data
through telecommunications networks with the use of appropriate terminal
equipment for a given type of network, also known as the Internet.
- Date of collection - date when goods/products are ready for collection in the Seller’s registered office.
- Product - a movable item which was placed in the Seller’s offer by online shops www.e-pat.pl and sklep.budala.pl.
- Agreement – an agreement concluded outside an entrepreneur’s office or remotely as defined by the Consumer Rights Law of 30th May 2014 in the case of Consumers, and a sales agreement as defined by Article 535 of the Civil Code Law of 23rd April 1964 in the case of Entrepreneurs.
- Defect - both a physical and legal defect.
- A physical defect - non-conformity of a sold object with the concluded agreement, especially if the object:
a. does not have the properties an object of this type should have for
fulfillment of the intended purpose indicated in the agreement or
resulting from the circumstances or intended use;
b. does not have the properties, the existence of which the Seller guaranteed to the Consumer/Buyer.
c. is not suitable for the purpose which the Consumer/Buyer reported to
the Seller when concluding the agreement, and the Seller did not report
any reservations as to such a purpose.
d. was released to the Consumer in an incomplete form;
e. in the case of its incorrect installation and start-up if those
activities were performed by the Seller or a third party for whom the
Seller is responsible ,or by a Consumer/Buyer who followed the
instructions received from the Seller;
f. does not have the property
guaranteed by the manufacturer or its representative or a person who
markets the product under their business activity and a person who by
publishing their name, trademark or other distinct designation on the
sold object presents themselves as the manufacturer, unless the Seller
did not know of those declarations, under reasonable judgement, could
not have known or they could not have affected the Consumer’s/Buyer’s
decision on concluding the agreement or if their content was corrected
before conclusion of the agreement.
- Legal defect - a situation when a sold object constitutes the
property of a third party or is encumbered with a third party’s right,
or if restriction on the use or disposal of the object results from a
decision or ruling of a relevant authority.
- Order - a declaration of will of a Buyer placed via a shop,
explicitly specifying: the type and number of products; type of
delivery; type of payment; place of object release, Buyer’s data, which
a) directly aims at concluding an agreement between the Consumer/Foreign Entity and the Seller.
b) results in conclusion of an agreement by and between the Entrepreneur and the Seller
- Inquiry - a Buyer’s declaration of will made by e-mail, post or by
telephone, expressing the Buyer’s interest in the Goods or Products
offered on the Seller’s websites.
- III. ORDERS
- A. The order placement and processing procedure for Entrepreneurs (concerning the Seller’s online shops available at: www.e-pat.pl and www.sklep.bugala.pl)
- The shop shall process orders both in Poland and abroad.
- Orders are processed in the order of their placement and availability of the products in the warehouse.
- The Buyer declares that the personal and company data entered by them are true and that the Buyer bears full responsibility for provision of untrue or incorrect data.
- The Buyer shall be obliged to check all the data (tax ID number,
company data, delivery address, order content, method of payment). In
the case of non-conformity or any shortages it is necessary to
immediately contact the sales department.
- When an order value is more than PLN 5,000 net (or its equivalent in
a different currency), the Seller may demand order confirmation and
only after signing it by the Ordering Party and sending back to the
Seller shall the order be submitted for processing. This applies
especially to personalized products (with a logo print) and available on
- The standard order processing time shall be 2-3 business days. This
time covers the time of selection and preparation of a product for
shipment, however, it does not cover the delivery of the product to the
Customer. Preparation of a product for shipment as well as its delivery
shall take place only on business days.
Note! The order processing time may be extended in the holiday season and after trade show events.
- In the case of some products, the order processing time is longer.
In such a case information of the processing time shall be published
directly on the website next to the selected product or provided to the
customer after receipt of an inquiry. Order processing deadline shall be
counted as of receipt of order confirmation for COD / cash payments.
For transfer payments the above-mentioned time is counted from the
moment of crediting funds to the Seller’s account.
- Processing time for orders with a company print is longer than the
standard time and is notified to the Buyer at the time of order
- The Seller shall not be liable for designs and contents sent for
printing. The Buyer declares that they are the only owner of copyrights
for all delivered contents ordered for printing and for all design
elements are the Buyer’s property. The Buyer shall be fully responsible
for any legal defects resulting from the content of works and designs
delivered for processing and commissioned by the Buyer, including any
and all violations of copyrights and third party’s rights.
The Buyer declares at the same time that if they are not the only
owner of the logo/brand sent for printing, they have an adequate
consent/license for using the trademark the sent trademark granted by
the owner of the trademark/logo/brand.
- Any changes in the placed order must be proposed by e-mail. The
Seller shall introduce the changes in the order as long as it is
possible at a given order processing stage. If introduction of changes
requires any additional financial outlays, the Buyer shall be obliged to
cover them fully.
- An order shall be processed until exhaustion of the stocks. If an
order placed by a Customer has been confirmed by the Seller and the
product is not available, the Seller shall offer the Customer possible
solutions, including the option of withdrawing from the agreement. If
the Customer has already made a payment, the Seller shall return it in
the form in which the Customer transferred it.
- Jewellery shown on the pictures is not a part on the offer
- B. The inquiry placement and order processing procedure for Entrepreneurs (concerning the online platform www.bugala.pl)
- 1. The content of the www.bugala.pl website shall constitute an invitation to concluding an agreement as defined by Article 71 of the Civil Code.
The content of the www.bugala.pl website shall not constitute an offer as defined by the Civil Code.
- 2. In order to place an offer inquiry via the purchasing
Platform the user has to visit the website bugala.pl, select a product
and take subsequent actions based on information provided on the
- 3. The number of items in the Inquiry which is being prepared is visible all the time in the right upper corner of the page.
- 4. The Customer may introduce changes to the Inquiry or
cancel them without restrictions until the “Send the inquiry” button is
- 5. In order to send an Inquiry it is necessary to express
consent for personal data processing and accept these Terms and
- 6. Sending an Inquiry by the Customer shall not constitute
an Order and shall not lead directly to conclusion of an agreement in
accordance with the content of the Terms and Conditions.
- 7. After verification of an inquiry by a Consultant, the
Consultant shall contact the Customer to agree on important elements of a
possible agreement (in particular the type and color of materials used
in manufacturing, prices, delivery times, delivery costs, method of
payment, quantity of goods, order processing time, total order value).
- 8. An agreement shall be deemed as concluded when
consensual declarations of will are made by e-mail or fax, which shall
be confirmed by Customer’s receipt of an e-mail or a message sent by
- 9. A sales agreement shall be made in Polish.
- In the case of individually ordered furniture (the so-called
custom-made furniture), any questions crucial shall be regulated by an
individual agreement and to matters not settled in the agreement, the
following Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- The details of order processing may be arranged in an individual
agreement signed with a Customer. In the case of no individual
arrangements, the following provisions shall apply.
12 The standard order processing time shall be 8-9 weeks
and depends on the type and size of an order as well as production
capacity and period in which it was placed (season). This time covers
the time of selection and preparation of a product for shipment,
however, it does not cover the delivery of the product to the Customer.
Preparation of a product for shipment as well as its delivery shall take
place only on business days.
13 In the case of some goods, order processing time can be
longer/shorter, which shall be notified through information published
directly on the Platform website next to the product or in response to
an e-mail inquiry.
14 Order processing time shall start as of the payment of
down payment. The remaining part shall be paid COD or by a prepayment to
the Seller’s bank account. The method of payment shall be agreed at the
time of order placement.
15 Any complaints shall be handled in accordance with chapter V hereof.
16 Jewellery shown on the pictures is not a part on the offer
IV DELIVERY, PRICES AND AVAILABLE METHODS OF PAYMENTS
- Delivery costs shall be calculated separately and their amounts
shall be provided as of order placement for orders processed in Poland.
Delivery cost for foreign orders shall be provided in the pro-forma
- Delivery is performed in accordance with the form of delivery indicated by the Customer in the order or further correspondence.
- The following forms of delivery are available:
collection in the Seller’s registered office upon prior mutual
confirmation of the date of collection. The Seller shall not charge any
fees for personal collection. In order to collect the product, a valid
identity document (identity card, driving license, passport) and order
identification data must be presented.
b. via a courier company, in which case the Customer shall be obliged
to bear delivery costs according to the delivery price list, referred
to in section 4.
c. direct purchase in the Seller’s office.
Indicative delivery costs are available in the table published on the
Ship website in the “Shipment” tab, and their exact calculation shall
take place as of order placement or in further correspondence.
- Product prices on websites www.e-pat.pl and www.sklep.bugala.pl are gross values provided in Polish zlotys with VAT in accordance with the relevant applicable tax regulations.
- Prices of the products presented on the Online Platformwww.bugala.pl shall be net prices.
- Goods/Product prices shall not include the cost of delivery.
Delivery costs as per selected form of delivery should be added to the
price of the order.
- The following methods of payment are possible:
7.1 A bank
transfer to the Seller’s account - transfer data are included in the
order confirmation sent to the Customer. Payment should be made in the
amount consistent with the order amount as well as contain the exact
order number or other number specified by the Seller.
7.2 On delivery - cash or debit card payment is collected in the Seller’s office as of product release.
- A VAT invoice or receipt is attached to every order and it will be sent to the Customer together with the ordered product.
- If a Customer selected prepayment as a method of payment and did not
transfer the agreed amount to the Seller’s account at reasonable time,
the order and its confirmation shall cease to apply - in such a case it
is necessary to place an order again. Before cancelling an order, the
Seller shall contact the Customer to agree on the date of payment or
confirm cancellation of the order .
V RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS
- Product returns shall only be accepted in justified cases and after initial consultation with the Seller.
- The costs of sending the returned Product to the Seller shall be borne by the Buyer.
- Products ordered through the Online Platformwww.bugala.pl are each time performed on the Customer’s individual order and are not refundable (it does not refer to online shops)www.e-pat.pl and www.sklep.bugala.pl)
- Products with a company logo (custom-made as commissioned by the Buyer) shall not be returned.
- The real colours and material can differ from shown on the web
sites. Materials and shades may also vary from the previous batch. Any
complaints about that won’t be consider
- Complaints concerning the goods/products delivered by the Seller
shall be handled provided that they are reported not later than 14 days
from the time of product release, i.e. sending the product to the Buyer
or date of its personal collection.
- The product under complaint should be sent immediately after
discovery of a defect/damage of the product. It should also be properly
secured and packed in such a manner so as to ensure safe transportation
to the Seller.
- In the case of non-conformity of goods and products to the
agreement, the good/product under complaint, a letter defining the type
of incompatibility as well as expected manner of fulfillment of the
obligation. i.e. achieving conformity of the product to the agreement,
its exchange, repair, should be sent back at the shop’s cost. Should the
shop not be able to meet the Customer’s request, the Customer may
demand their withdrawal from the agreement or price reduction.
- Complaints shall be handled within 14 days of complaint placement and receipt of the parcel by the Seller.
- Should the complaint be accepted as justified, the Seller shall bear
the costs related to repeated delivery of new goods to the Buyer. The
Seller, however, shall not cover the costs of shipment in the case of
groundless or rejected complaint.
- The Seller grants a 12-month warranty for products made by the Seller, available through the Online Platform www.bugala.pl.
- The warranty shall not cover physical defects visible at the time of
purchase to which the Customer agreed. It shall not also cover
mechanical damage and defects appearing as a result of improper use of
products, and in particular, damage arising due to chemical substances
or high temperature.
- The Seller’s warranty shall not cover the lighting, hinges and other
products used when manufacturing the products, which are covered by a
separate manufacturer’s warranty.
- If together with the equipment also a warranty card of the
manufacturer or a different entity other than the Seller is delivered,
in order to report complaints and/or use the warranty service, the Buyer
should refer to the contact data provided in the Warranty Card.
VII PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The Seller shall be the administrator of personal data provided by Customers.
- Placement of an order shall be tantamount to a consent to the
storage and processing by P.A.T. spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
sp.k. with its registered office in Częstochowa at ul. Legionów 98 of
personal data provided in the w Order Form and on the registration
as well as www.sklep.bugala.pl, in accordance with the provisions of
the Personal Data Protection Act of 27 August 1997 (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws]
No. 133 item 883 from 1997 as amended), for the purposes referred to in
Article 23 section 1 point 3 (if it is necessary for performance of the
agreement) and Article 23 section 1 point 5 in connection with Article
23 section 4 point 1 and point 2 of that Act.
- The Seller undertakes to protect the Customer’s personal data in
accordance with the ct referred to in section 1. The Buyer shall have
the right to review their personal data, correct the, and request
cessation of their use (processing) by P.A.T. Spółka z ograniczoną
odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in
- Special regulations, information and instructions related to
protection of the Customer’s personal data are published on the Shop
website and are available at ....
VIII FINAL PROVISIONS
- To matters not settled herein relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- If such is the Consumer’s wish, any disputable matters shall be
resolved by mediation proceedings by the Voivodeship Inspectorates of
the Trade Inspection or by court proceedings before a court of
arbitration at the Voivodeship Inspectorate of Trade Inspection or by
equivalent and legal methods of pre-court and out-of-court settlement of
disputes indicated by the Consumer. As a last resort, the case shall be
settled by a court of competent jurisdiction and proper venue, in
accordance with provisions of relevant regulations. If the Customer
concludes an agreement as a Consumer, the content of this section shall
not violate the rights to which they are entitled under applicable law.
- The current version of the Terms and Conditions shall always be available for the Buyer in the Terms and Conditions tab (http://e-pat.pl/pl/content/3-regulamin).
During order processing and in the entire period of post-sale customer
case, the Buyer shall be obliged to comply with the Terms and Conditions
accepted by the Buyer at the time of order placement, except for a
situation in which a Consumer considers it as less advantageous than the
conditions stipulated in the current version and informs the Seller of
the Consumer’s choice of the current Terms and Conditions as the binding
- In the case of agreements signed with a Customer whose place of
residence or registered office is located abroad, the agreement is
concluded in English.
The link to the Terms and Conditions applicable until 25th December 2014.
P.A.T. spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k.
Częstochowa ul. Legionów 98
Tax (NIP): 573-020-72-88
Telephon: +34 368 24 46
Bank account number:
ING Bank Śląski.
93 1050 1142 1000 0005 0165 5567
Accounts in foreign currencies:
PL 39 1050 1142 1000 0022 8762 8784
PL 44 1050 1142 1000 0023 3390 4775